Dear Miners, StrayaPool will be undergoing an upgrade to a newer and easier to use system in the near future. During this transition a temporary URL will be used to assist in the migration. Though in Beta, the temporary site is available now and fees are only 0.1% until full migration is completed. Please transition at your leisure to venusnahtrap.com - There is no registration, you simply use your wallet address as the username for your miner and you can choose your own difficulty using d=x in the password. The old site (this one) will deactivate in a few weeks, at which time the strayapool.com, strayapool.net.au and venusnahtrap.com URLs will all point to the new and improved pool. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. venusnahtrap.com ~ Regards, StrayaPool Admin.
Getting Started Guide
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have an account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Configure your miner.
- User name, worker names and passwords must match your worker configuration.
- E.G. stratum+tcp://strayapool.com:2008 -u username.workername -p password
- LOW-DIFF Port 2008 (32-131072) for CPU/GPU - i.e. stratum+tcp://strayapool.com:2008
- MED-DIFF Port 2032 (16384-524288) for ASIC - i.e. stratum+tcp://strayapool.com:2032
- HIGH-DIFF Port 2256 (1048576-16777216) for ASIC - i.e. stratum+tcp://strayapool.com:2256
3. Create a Strayacoin address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Strayacoin client from here.
- Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.